BTC USD 83,898.0 Gold USD 4,134.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Koleksi Custom Indicators Meta4

improve2jd0.png


QUOTE]

ader sesiapa ader indi fractal dot cam kat pic x:-?:D




Try yg ni.


http://rapidshare.com/files/197402381/Fractals.mq4
 
Hello onetarmizi
I was looking for this kind of indicator based on RSI but WRP seems to relate 100% with rsi and the indicator is fine as is but I need some changes in TFs. I was going to learn MQL4 just to make this indicator but you have already done this. I am very thankful to you.

Can you pls edit your indicator for monthly, weekly, daily and H4 TFs? Alternatively you could give me access to the .mq4 file and I will have a go at it (which would mean I have to learn mql4 but this little change should be easy given your mq4 file).

Tell me how you can help me get this indicator on the MN, W, D1 and H4 TFs pls?

Thank you
usp
 
Hello onetarmizi
I was looking for this kind of indicator based on RSI but WRP seems to relate 100% with rsi and the indicator is fine as is but I need some changes in TFs. I was going to learn MQL4 just to make this indicator but you have already done this. I am very thankful to you.

Can you pls edit your indicator for monthly, weekly, daily and H4 TFs? Alternatively you could give me access to the .mq4 file and I will have a go at it (which would mean I have to learn mql4 but this little change should be easy given your mq4 file).

Tell me how you can help me get this indicator on the MN, W, D1 and H4 TFs pls?

Thank you
usp

Hi usp,
Which my posting that are you refer to?
 
sapa2 ada indi demarker..Dmarker
tak tau plak mcm mana nak spell
 
Sk_gold

Ade sape sape kat sinie simpan indi SK_Gold tak? so far indi nie ada mamat german jual.....web site dia pun dalam german....kalau search google pun...susah nak carik indi nie...:D
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13766
USD / JPY
157.264
GBP / USD
1.32671
USD / CHF
0.83150
USD / CAD
1.41675
EUR / JPY
178.912
AUD / USD
0.70275
Back
Top
Log in Register