BTC USD 82,824.0 Gold USD 4,126.60
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - Public Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really unavailable? Try calling now?

Sorry for the misunderstood.
It not for you Mr Erlan.
That was for Manager of FXO.
I was talking about their US phone number.
 
So Erlan is here,
How about your statement call you right now you are waiting for Erlan call but the phone number for US that you told to call are not available ???...

How could you tell people to call a non available phone number
(that you said still in process to have it).

I personally think that both Erlan and FXOpen has presented their case & evidence.

As of now, FXOpen seems to be on the right/bright side, while Erlan still live in the darkness.

Nothing else for FXOpen to justify here further.
For those who keep arguing who's right and who's wrong, i guess this will become a never ending story. 'Chicken and egg' situation.

Let FXopen or Erlan bring this matter to authority as both have their evidence.... although FXOpen evidence seems more valid to me.

For those forumers, who still FXOpen still a scam, you are free to choose your own broker/IB. It's your decision, after all, it's your money. We respect your right.

For FXOpen, it's good, as at least they will keep their 'good' client, rather people like Erlan...

I rest my case here, your honor...
 
Yes, I support it.
I think address is an important information for customer. Like in food Expired Date is needed for customer.

Which law was broken when adress wasn't provided?
 
I personally think that both Erlan and FXOpen has presented their case & evidence.

As of now, FXOpen seems to be on the right/bright side, while Erlan still live in the darkness.

Nothing else for FXOpen to justify here further.
For those who keep arguing who's right and who's wrong, i guess this will become a never ending story. 'Chicken and egg' situation.

Let FXopen or Erlan bring this matter to authority as both have their evidence.... although FXOpen evidence seems more valid to me.

For those forumers, who still FXOpen still a scam, you are free to choose your own broker/IB. It's your decision, after all, it's your money. We respect your right.

For FXOpen, it's good, as at least they will keep their 'good' client, rather people like Erlan...

I rest my case here, your honor...

what darkness? do you know the address of fxopen? is that darkness too?
 
I personally think that both Erlan and FXOpen has presented their case & evidence.

As of now, FXOpen seems to be on the right/bright side, while Erlan still live in the darkness.

Nothing else for FXOpen to justify here further.
For those who keep arguing who's right and who's wrong, i guess this will become a never ending story. 'Chicken and egg' situation.

Let FXopen or Erlan bring this matter to authority as both have their evidence.... although FXOpen evidence seems more valid to me.

For those forumers, who still FXOpen still a scam, you are free to choose your own broker/IB. It's your decision, after all, it's your money. We respect your right.

For FXOpen, it's good, as at least they will keep their 'good' client, rather people like Erlan...

I rest my case here, your honor...

I think this websites was called as Discussion board. So why can we discuss it ??? Even something that already happen that we cannot change, we also can still discuss it right.
 
it look like their didn't mention anything about fake support number, quite fishy actually..

Which law is broken if no one answered you with the phone numbers provided on the website:)? Fishy...ok, what is illegal? I can promise you that all the phone numbers will be available during the next week, and process of establishing of the offices and websites also.
 
I see another bunch of lies from a stupid thief, who is trying to save what has remained from his reputation. Okay, let's read this delirium and see what the FXOpen Scam Company Manager has written.

Dear Sir,

As this thread was supposed to be a discussion. kingly give feedback regarding FXO statement http://www.erlan.info/ .
 
I don't care about erlan...I just care about you fxopen admin....
 
I think this websites was called as Discussion board. So why can we discuss it ??? Even something that already happen that we cannot change, we also can still discuss it right.

Discussion is free offcourse.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11903
USD / JPY
158.243
GBP / USD
1.32014
USD / CHF
0.83386
USD / CAD
1.42583
EUR / JPY
177.080
AUD / USD
0.69520
Back
Top
Log in Register