BTC USD 84,143.2 Gold USD 4,146.64
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, five seconds, i will.

I propose you to use Mr. erlan's website to post all the information, pictures or evidences as this websource is very well known and promoted :)
 
can;t add the image here..
http://xxxxxx
it's the screenshot with the fact of block my accounts.
Sorry it in russian language. I hope you have anyone who can read this. I have all statements of my account, I have all screenshots with message "Account blocked".

They simple blocked my accounts without any reason.
They hold all my money and don't pay me my money!!

They didnot answer to any of my messages.
Just ignore!

It would be with any trader in this scammer company!

Excuse me Slava19rus, lets make it easier because I think people here can not read russian:)
1. What are you trying to prove, that your account is blocked?
Answer: Yes, your account is blocked

Reason: FXOpen think that you was opening referal accounts to generate more commission and get rebates (churning). Also, FXOpen can cancel partnership agreement with any referal agent, like in your case.

So, Yes- account is blocked.

People like or don't like our conditions. You are strongly dislike our policy thats why you post negative.
 
Last edited:
Humorist..

They blocked all my money and laugh in my face!

Don't give these scammers your money!
Don't repeat my mistakes!!

This is not true, you have withdrawal about 5000$ without single cent of deposit before blocking and have no any bad reviews and propaganda before blocking.
 
errr dah sampai ke sini.. kekee tadi baru aku terbaca kat TSD :)) :))
 
I don't want your money.

I want all traders to know who you are!

You are the scammers!

You block my accounts, because my comissions were the big money for you!

You don't give us any facts of my cheating!
You can block any account without any reason!

Traders, please open your eyes!
Don't give your money to this company!
I'm not a cheater, I was their partner before they have blocked my accounts!
Tomorrow it would be with you!

erm...:-? :-? #:-S #:-S
 
I don't want your money.

I want all traders to know who you are!

You are the scammers!

You block my accounts, because my comissions were the big money for you!

You don't give us any facts of my cheating!
You can block any account without any reason!

Traders, please open your eyes!
Don't give your money to this company!
I'm not a cheater, I was their partner before they have blocked my accounts!
Tomorrow it would me with you!

i n my wife trade with fxopen since mac 2007 ...
since then nothing happen to me ..
i follow all rule
(refer agreement we confirm/agree before joining fxopen)
my money safe with them ... n my trade also clean n secure
 
i n my wife trade with fxopen since mac 2007 ...
since then nothing happen to me ..
i follow all rule
(refer agreement we confirm/agree before joining fxopen)
my money safe with them ... n my trade also clean n secure

As I said before, some people like, some dislike, this is life and this what makes us different.
 
I don't want your money.

I want all traders to know who you are!

You are the scammers!

You block my accounts, because my comissions were the big money for you!

You don't give us any facts of my cheating!
You can block any account without any reason!

Traders, please open your eyes!
Don't give your money to this company!
I'm not a cheater, I was their partner before they have blocked my accounts!
Tomorrow it would be with you!
Dear Sir,

We understand your position, no need to make copy posts anymore, thanks buddy, let us decide who is right and who is wrong.

p/s: in malay - kes 'churning' ni ramai yg buat even under ******* pon ada..so for those yg duk buat mende ni..please stop..stop opening own account under own reflink...bile akaun kena blok...broker yg di salahkn...tu bukan broker scam duit client lagi dah...tapi client yg scam duit broker..:(
 
FXOpen, do you have the office?

I think you have received an answer in Russian forum. You can contact livechat or email to get full information regarding offices location.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12520
USD / JPY
157.802
GBP / USD
1.32390
USD / CHF
0.82873
USD / CAD
1.42594
EUR / JPY
177.560
AUD / USD
0.69513
Back
Top
Log in Register