FXOpen
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 457
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2007
- Messages
- 457
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
I don't speak this language. Let's speak russian?
This is Asian forum, people speak Malay here mostly.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't speak this language. Let's speak russian?
ok, five seconds, i will.
can;t add the image here..
http://xxxxxx
it's the screenshot with the fact of block my accounts.
Sorry it in russian language. I hope you have anyone who can read this. I have all statements of my account, I have all screenshots with message "Account blocked".
They simple blocked my accounts without any reason.
They hold all my money and don't pay me my money!!
They didnot answer to any of my messages.
Just ignore!
It would be with any trader in this scammer company!
Humorist..
They blocked all my money and laugh in my face!
Don't give these scammers your money!
Don't repeat my mistakes!!

I don't want your money.
I want all traders to know who you are!
You are the scammers!
You block my accounts, because my comissions were the big money for you!
You don't give us any facts of my cheating!
You can block any account without any reason!
Traders, please open your eyes!
Don't give your money to this company!
I'm not a cheater, I was their partner before they have blocked my accounts!
Tomorrow it would be with you!
I don't want your money.
I want all traders to know who you are!
You are the scammers!
You block my accounts, because my comissions were the big money for you!
You don't give us any facts of my cheating!
You can block any account without any reason!
Traders, please open your eyes!
Don't give your money to this company!
I'm not a cheater, I was their partner before they have blocked my accounts!
Tomorrow it would me with you!
i n my wife trade with fxopen since mac 2007 ...
since then nothing happen to me ..
i follow all rule
(refer agreement we confirm/agree before joining fxopen)
my money safe with them ... n my trade also clean n secure
Dear Sir,I don't want your money.
I want all traders to know who you are!
You are the scammers!
You block my accounts, because my comissions were the big money for you!
You don't give us any facts of my cheating!
You can block any account without any reason!
Traders, please open your eyes!
Don't give your money to this company!
I'm not a cheater, I was their partner before they have blocked my accounts!
Tomorrow it would be with you!
FXOpen, do you have the office?