BTC USD 84,537.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen - fxopen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU lost more than 100 pips today, and one of my "sell" trades I made 2monthes ago was just closed , so lucky that I close it in profit after two monthes waiting!
 
EU lost more than 100 pips today, and one of my "sell" trades I made 2monthes ago was just closed , so lucky that I close it in profit after two monthes waiting!

Maybe you closed too early.
If E/U breaks 1.5283, it will continue down snd target 1.5000.
 
Can The G8 Stop Oil Before Prices Hit $200?

Subprime crisis? Credit crunch? These issues have fallen by the wayside as the focus of investors, politicians and central bankers alike has shifted to the break-neck rise in oil prices. Concerns abound that the current rally will mirror the catastrophic economic fallout of the 1970s oil shocks. The parallels appear well-warranted: last week saw crude reach yet another record, trading at $139.12 dollars/barrel and surpassing the 1979 high of $136.28 (in today’s dollars). This weekend’s G8 Summit in Japan is set to focus on the matter as energy costs have crimped consumption, distorted trade figures, and fed global inflation. The markets will wait breathlessly to see if the final communiqué will include an unambiguous call on oil producing countries to boost production. With oil prices increasingly determined by the fate of the US dollar, forex traders will look to USDCAD to capture the volatility surrounding the meeting’s outcome.
 
I got paid again today, though I am doing not so well, I got some profits here :D

any of you doing it very good? I want to learn more from you guys!
 
G/U is crazy again today, and G/J follow it.
I long G/J got 100+ pips now, maybe G/J can reach 214.
 
Congratulations to all winner.


http://fxopen.com/News.aspx?Id=37827043-bd94-481e-885b-7cde6f945512
-------------------->
Dear traders,
Here are the final results of the trader's competition: 1st place: account #95532 , 2nd place: account #108749 , 3rd place: account #103219 . These 3 accounts have fully complied with the rules of the FXOpen/Talkgold competition.

Winners should contact [email protected] and provide contest accounts information (login, full name, address, location) also provide real accounts numbers to add prizes.

Best regards, FXOpen team.
 
bad data again! seems USD will keep weak for more days, EU have no way to 1.5 in a month! :(
 
Congratulations to all winner.


http://fxopen.com/News.aspx?Id=37827043-bd94-481e-885b-7cde6f945512
-------------------->
Dear traders,
Here are the final results of the trader's competition: 1st place: account #95532 , 2nd place: account #108749 , 3rd place: account #103219 . These 3 accounts have fully complied with the rules of the FXOpen/Talkgold competition.

Winners should contact [email protected] and provide contest accounts information (login, full name, address, location) also provide real accounts numbers to add prizes.

Best regards, FXOpen team.

Congratulation to winners!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12575
USD / JPY
157.835
GBP / USD
1.32430
USD / CHF
0.82855
USD / CAD
1.42465
EUR / JPY
177.683
AUD / USD
0.69430
Back
Top
Log in Register