ptaczek
Junior Member
- Messages
- 67
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2008
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
There's a gap at 208.57 last monday.
Oh that gap
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There's a gap at 208.57 last monday.
I buy EU today, and earned some bucks, but I get out quickly, for, in the long term, I think EU will continue to go down, what is your opinion?![]()
busy la pulak time nak trade ni...![]()
too bad that EU did not go down for more, seems there are many big traders that are buying EU now![]()
E/U will down continue after retracement.
don't know which better time to open trade at EU now. Today is friday and upcoming consumer index price would release at US session. Maybe will trade at US session open or maybe will open trade for next week :-?