Forex Vs Cryptocurrency

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart

anna.serea

Freshie
Reaction score
the initial goal of creating crypto currencies is to remove obstacles in the financial world.

Sponsored Post

Viaso

Reaction score
I think forex is better than cryptos as it has a history and people have the faith in it. Cryptos are facing regulation issues and decentralization of the money is proven to be a drawback. There is a huge pressure and bad volatility in this market. I am really disappointed with cryptos!

Fistragos

Freshie
Reaction score
I really appreciate the blockchain and all the privileges of cryptocurrency, but sometimes I think that we need to feel our money so that we can control them. This will not get from the digital currency.

BlazeUp

Freshie
Reaction score
Fistragos, you are maybe concerned what will happened with your cryptos is electricity power is gone for some time? Well, I see crypto market as a great opportunity for earnings,but still I am lover of real assets which you can touch. Crypto is only there for you to increase your real assets. Right?

Viaso

Reaction score
Mlawson, finally a trader speaking. I agree with you. We are traders and we care only about profits. As long as BTC is able to provide some profitability, I would be satisfied with crypto market. When this opportunity vanishes, then I will not be any more on this market.

azam575

CG Hardcore Club
Reaction score
ikut trader nak berdagang matawang atau matawang kripto... semua broker ada offer dagangan tersebut. broker saya wakil kan pun ada juga. bleh berdagang akaun demo dahulu jika berminat

Christof

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Cryptocurrency is a new and fast way to make money. You can make good money on cryptocurrency, while Forex is really stable and proven earnings.

alexxandr

Freshie
Reaction score
It seems to me like you're comparing the incomparible in your statement. Cryptocurrencies are very perspective currencies - yet, just currencies. I strongly doubt that cryptos are going to replace "traditional" currencies in the foreseen future.

Nosero

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I think that cryptos have gained popularity because they provide swift and very large profits. But, I also dont think that they will ever be able to replace fiat currencies and they do not have potential for this

Sponsored Post