USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

forexfactory

Banned
Reaction score
No doubt, cryptocurrency is the new kind of money and many seem to be loving it. Cryptocurrency offers two things that Fiat money (Foreign exchange currencies) do not offer. That is Anonymity and Durability.

Fiat money can be declared useless at any given time upon declaration by a ruling power. But Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is not controlled by the government or a certain individual.

The time is coming for you to decide which you would prefer, cryptocurrency or Fiat money? What is your view?

Sponsored Post

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
With the technological advances and digitization of monetary standards it seems that there is developing a craze for Crypto currency. However, it is imperative that we are looking forward to updated monetary standard but there is always an ‘if’! I personally believe that real money like Fiat money will and should never lose its appeal after all we live in this real world. And all our transactions, even the exchange of virtual cash are denominated in real money.

buja

Reaction score
And all our transactions, even the exchange of virtual cash are denominated in real money.
I believe its the other way around.
In future, all the physical assets such as your paycheck, tax, house, land, car, gold.. will have a digital records stored in blockchain

ron.kotka

Freshie
Reaction score
I feel that in the future, everyone's assets will have digital records stored in the blockchain.

sofar

Banned
Reaction score
I feel that in the future, everyone's assets will have digital records stored in the blockchain.
I think this can happen even though it seems hardly impossible. But the truth is, there is nothing that happens now with a fast trend like the one of cryptocurrencies that would not gain general acceptance soon in the world over.
It's just a matter of time!

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Nowadays, cryptocurrency is on trend and everyone is buying it or trading on it to earn a profit. But the fact is trading on cryptocurrency is not an easy, it is a new concept for many traders.

forexfactory

Banned
Reaction score
With the technological advances and digitization of monetary standards it seems that there is developing a craze for Crypto currency. However, it is imperative that we are looking forward to updated monetary standard but there is always an ‘if’! I personally believe that real money like Fiat money will and should never lose its appeal after all we live in this real world. And all our transactions, even the exchange of virtual cash are denominated in real money.
Surely, there is always an IF. But the world is evolving everyday. technological advancement is undeniable. It is now time to look toward an economy where money is not controlled by the Government. It has to be digital to meet up to the demand of modern technology. Things has to be done faster and easier. Cryptocurrency holds the key to a more advantageous financial transaction.

Osmibie

Reaction score
By the way, cryptocurrency has quickly become widespread and is getting in the same way pretty fast. That is why it's worth considering it and not saying any nonsense about this new market.

jolli

Freshie
Reaction score
As of today, our society is not ready to fully switch to digital currency, and the latter wouldn't even be able to endure it.

aqibFXmart

Super Active Member
Reaction score
so far I still choose the currency as the best and safest trading instrument. because I dont have much knowledge about cryptocurrency. is there anyone who can provide some news factor that affects the trend of a cryptocurrency.

Sponsored Post