BTC USD 83,724.7 Gold USD 4,175.48
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Technical Analaysis by OKKForex

EURUSD is visiting last HIGH printed on 24th Aug 2015:">

ricj
 
USDCAD came to weekly support. Buy the breakout guys :">

Pls refer chart for details


Vjty
 
EURUSD : This is what I see in this pair for coming week in technical view

RaLM
 
EURGBP This is a H1 chart. Price has came to weekly supply zone. I'm expecting the price to be rejected at this area and drop. Pls read the chart for my idea.

6Rci
 
GOLD target 1 already hit :eek:
Now lets see if it can hit target 2 :-?


webbI


bitj
 
NZDJPY - I've been waiting for this breakout since 2 weeks ago 😂 Finally its broken down, will wait for retest trendline for better entry

bgBn
 
GBPCAD : I'm watching this pair currently. Lets see how the candle closes

eoD1
 
【UPDATE】 NZDJPY currently in profit.

sEQL


NZDJPY - I've been waiting for this breakout since 2 weeks ago 😂 Finally its broken down, will wait for retest trendline for better entry

bgBn
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13290
USD / JPY
158.110
GBP / USD
1.32583
USD / CHF
0.83582
USD / CAD
1.42409
EUR / JPY
179.122
AUD / USD
0.69535
Back
Top
Log in Register