BTC USD 83,613.5 Gold USD 4,157.01
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Data plan info

Pelan ALTEL

altel2.jpg


altel1.jpg
 
I will not choose a data plan, I will choose a call plan.
I think call is very important as I always worried there are miscommunication through chat, I will choose a call plan.

but then now many ppkl use apps to contact each other ler, if u don follow the trend then will be left out d. btw, the mobile plan allow us to watch youtube and video those as well. very convenient ah! i really cant live without data, like lifeless. lol
 
ghost? what u mean? ghost line get u connected to other "place" haha

LOL, not that kinda of stuff. Just briefly go thru some previous threads, from that you can know what i'm sayin :P

My bias is celcom. If ur a internet user, just choose telco which has more coverage 3g/4g...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register