BTC USD 83,613.5 Gold USD 4,157.01
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Data plan info

milooaiss

Freshie
Messages
35
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
6
this blog http://telecommunication.rmvalues.com/best-postpaid-all-in-one-plan-for-smartphone/ is quite useful when I cannot decide which plan should I sign up..this blog was shared by my sister when she knows that I can’t make any decision on which telco plan is better..
this article really very interesting cz the blogger will compare each type of data limit..he even mention option A option B…bla bla bla..then he will mention he will not conside the plan out of other plan because no free calls/ sms and etc..very clear report I think..
the important is this blog makes me know what should I choose..
 
sorry i'm not going to click that link..

so which one do u choose?
 
thanks for sharing! was wanted to ask you guys' opinion. bt then the comparison chart help me to clear my doubts! hehe. planning to get that celcom one with RM68 per month and with 3GB data. the data is more than enough for me now. hehe. cause i spend a lot of data every month and previously im using 1GB data plan, always over quota and kena charge like hell. zzz
 
choii nampak sangat ada banyak id

gile ape cakap sorang?:))
 
I will not choose a data plan, I will choose a call plan.
I think call is very important as I always worried there are miscommunication through chat, I will choose a call plan.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register