BTC USD 83,516.3 Gold USD 4,163.64
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Analysis GBP/JPY

Already reached my target. But I think maybe there will be an exspansion, who knows. My tips, wait for strong bullish reversal signal from BSTS. Happy weekends.

mcm mana kau buat kekira tulung le ajar kat sini
 
gj1hze6.gif


Got 3 possible counts for the following week market. Although I still prefer Bullish but we must always bear in mind that anything can happen in forex market. Just make sure you wait a good signal from BSTS either buy or sell before enter the market.



mcm mana kau buat kekira tulung le ajar kat sini
-silalah ke blog saya.
 
selagi support di 209.30 bertahan...GJ boleh appreciate naik ke 216...disitu ada next resistance...kalau lepas situ boleh ke 224....
 
Last edited:
gj1hdp5.gif


At the moment, price in correction phase. I think the price will go down 1st before start to bullish again which means wave 4 still not completed yet. But only can confirm later and at the mean time watch carefully the trendline pattern for breakout. If the price bearish and break the lower critical line, I think we should forget about the Bullish case. Preferable Bearish for short term and back to Bullish later on(maybe ?). Wait for reversal signal from BSTS if you want to enter long. At the moment trend still in Bearish trend
 
kalo price cecah area (4?) count dah tak valid lagi..
 
gj1hvt7.gif


I suspect GJ making "double top" DT to complete wave 4. Look carefully the lower trendline. If the price break the trendline, preferable Bearish bias to complete wave 4,c ?
 
Salam semua
camne trend hari ni agaknya
UT ke DT?
 
gj1hnz6.gif


Market still in hedging phase. My opinion still like yesterday and we should wait to see for strong break out before making any decission. At this moment, price going up to complete wave 5(yellow) only a speculate. Whilest TF Daily show preferable Bearish bias. So I came out with 2 possible count. Market condition - hedging & uncertain ?
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13041
USD / JPY
158.391
GBP / USD
1.32338
USD / CHF
0.83407
USD / CAD
1.42411
EUR / JPY
179.046
AUD / USD
0.69397
Back
Top
Log in Register