BTC USD 84,327.5 Gold USD 4,284.20
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Analysis GBP/JPY

2 kali untung siapa yg main hedge arini..
tapi rasanya GJ cari gak 195.xx malam ni.. :)
mungkin ngan bantuan DJI ..
 
gj1hnf2.gif


Its very hard to see which preferable trend for the market today. But I do believed there would be another bullish retracement continuation later to complete wave IV in magenta. At this moment price moving inside the corrective teal triangle and I’m waiting for any breakout either to the upper or lower trendline to determine what is the next preferable trend. Its better to staay out from the market and wait for any major signal for bearish continuation later. Preferable - bullish retracement continuation (probably a triple top).
 
gj1hol1.gif


At this moment, its still unclear what the preferable trend would be. Adviseable to stay out from the market and wait for everything to be unfold 1st. Watch closely the trendlines and critical point. Please refer to BSTS signal at tf 1H and 4H. Good luck.
 
gj1hyy3.gif


At the moment, the price already downwards and bias to bearish trend. But if the triple bottom stay valid, the bullish retracement continuation would still valid. Otherwise we will see perhaps a major bearish trend later. But I believed this scenario won’t happen until this Friday NFP news, but maybe I’m wrong. Anything could happen. Good lucks.
 
gj1hny3.gif


Finally, what I have been expected happen. I believed market in bullish retracement continuation and most probably with perform a triple top before a preparation for a major bearish continuation. As long the price not breaking the major bearish critical line. this major bearish continuation speculation would still valid. At this moment the price approaching my TP1 and if there is an extension, the price might reach my TP2. Good luck.
 
gj1hiy9.gif


At this moment, price already hit my TP2. Therefore, I’m looking for any bullish retracement continuation or a reversal signal from BSTS. If the triple top stay valid, then we have a bigger probablity for a bearish reversal/continuation. Otherwise if the price continue to further upwards and later break the major bearish critical line, then the bearish reversal/continuation scenario would become invalid. Please wait for a complete reversal signal from BSTS before you making any entry. Good luck.
 
gj1hlm3.gif


At this moment, I’m still looking for any continuation (extension) or reversal/bearish retracement signal from BSTS. Please don’t make any fast and easy conclusion that the price may start go downwards after performed a triple top. We still need to be confirm later is the triple top will stay valid or there will be a breakout ? And always consider the price might follow the white count if the price make the breakout to the major bearish critical line later. So please wait for a complete signal from BSTS before you decide into making any entry. Have a nice day.
 
Last edited:
triple top terlepas....! :o
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13847
USD / JPY
158.352
GBP / USD
1.32417
USD / CHF
0.82469
USD / CAD
1.41016
EUR / JPY
180.280
AUD / USD
0.70402
Back
Top
Log in Register