BTC USD 84,000.0 Gold USD 4,285.46
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Analysis GBP/JPY

gj1hdm9.gif


Price already break my bullish confirmation line. Therefore preferable to the alt count and I believed wave c and v (yellow) already completed. At the moment price already reached my TP which is FE100 207.27 and looking for any retracement or continuation from BSTS. Good luck.
 
gj1hnh1.gif


I believed wave a already completed and the price will make a retracement to complete wave b before going up again to complete wave c. If not, then we shall see wave a expansion. Otherwise if the price break the lower red trendline, we shall see a bearish continuation. Wait for a complete BSTS signal before making any entry. Have a nice day.
 
gj1hkw8.gif


At the moment, price still in correction phase adn I'm waiting for a breakout either to the lower triangle trendline or the upper triangle trendline. If the "Double Top" pattern is valid, preferable the price will make a breakout to the lower triangle trendline. Otherwise, we shall see a bullish continuation. Please refer to the BSTS for confirmation.
 
gj1hwp5.gif


I believed wave b still incomplete and personnaly I prefer the price will go bearish to complete it. If it do so, we have 2 probability which is going bullish again or going bearish by breaking the lower red trendline. Otherwise, we have a straight bullish according to alt count. Preferable - Retracement Continuation.
 
Last edited:
gj1hvy2.gif


At the moment, price already reached to my tp. So later we need to determine either a signal for Bullish Reversal or Bearish Continuation. Once the price enter the red triangle territory, we are in Bearish Continuation critical zone. Its still too early for me to say which one is more favourable. So please wait for a good signal either a Bullish Reversal or aBearish Continuation from BSTS. Good luck.
 
gj1hnz6.gif


At this moment the price already break my red critical trendline. If we looks at previous history, this is the fourth time the price trying to break the strong support line (bearish continuation critical line). Either it will succeed or not, we need to wait and see later. Please wait for any good signal from BSTS either Bearish Continuation or Bullish Reversal. Have a nice day.
 
huhuhu price dh jatuh bwh 203.72.....huhuhu nak kebwh lg ke?....:o :o :o
 
GJ on the way to 199.xx
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13910
USD / JPY
157.285
GBP / USD
1.32505
USD / CHF
0.82827
USD / CAD
1.41455
EUR / JPY
179.163
AUD / USD
0.70328
Back
Top
Log in Register