BTC USD 83,220.0 Gold USD 4,114.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Analysis GBP/JPY

gj1hbm3.gif


The price already reached my TP at the moment. Either there will be a Bearish Continuation or a bullish retrace to fibo 50%, we need to wait and see. From my point of view, I believed the price should retrace back to maybe fibo 50% to perform a "Head & Shoulder" pattern before another Bearish Continuation to complete wave c. Or there are a Bearish Continuation until FE 100% before the price start to retrace back. Its a suicidal risk if you make a long entry at the moment. Watch the lowest trendline and the DT bearish channel trendline. As long as the price going down following the Bearish Channel Trendline, the Bearish Reversal speculation would still be valid. Wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any entry.
 
Last edited:
gj1hls6.gif


I believed the price will make a retracement again to perform a "Head & Shoulder" pattern before start to DT again to complete wave c. Or another count is there will be a Bearish Continuation to complete wave c (a b c in white). Unless the price break the upper DT trendline, the Bearish Reversal speculation would still be valid. Preferable - A Retracement before another Bearish Continuation
 
gj1hkn5.gif


At the moment, the market in Bearish Continuation preferable until FE100% and there is no signal yet for any reversal (correction).
 
gj1hdw2.gif


I believed the market in correction phase (retracement) to complete wave b (yellow) and further later will going down again to complete wave c. As long as the price not breaking the short critical line, a Bearish Continuation would still be valid. Otherwise, a Bullish Reversal idea came cross to my mind (alt count a b c in white). Watch carefully the trendlines and those critical points before making any decission. Wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any entry.
 
gj1hle1.gif


Finally the price reached my 2nd TP which is FE 100% point. I believed the price will start to retrace back in making wave b. But if the price break the "long critical point 2", we might have a Bearish Continuation. Preferable - Retracement.
 
gj1hpk0.gif


At the moment we have a very strong Bearish Continuation. I'm still looking for any Bulllish Reversal signal (retracement) later. A breakout at the upper DT trendline would boilster this point of view. Otherwise we shall see another Bearish Continuation later. My tips - waiting for any Bullish Reversal Signal if there is ?
 
gj1htr9.gif


We have a very strong Bearish Continuation at the moment. And there is no reversal/retracement signal from BSTS. The price already reached my TP2 for today. So its better to take your profit and wait for another continuation signal or reversal signal from BSTS later. Watch closely also for any breakout later.
 
nice analisis bro.. :)

tq.

gj1hfj2.gif


Bullish Reversal Signal ? At the moment, its like a "Double Bottom" (blue rectangle). As long the long critical line 3 has not been taken, a Bullish Reversal idea is valid. Otherwise we will see a Bearish Continuation again. Wait for a good either Bullish Reversal Signal or Bearish Continuation Signal from BSTS before making any entry.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13686
USD / JPY
157.382
GBP / USD
1.32550
USD / CHF
0.83202
USD / CAD
1.41746
EUR / JPY
178.954
AUD / USD
0.70179
Back
Top
Log in Register