BTC USD 84,264.6 Gold USD 4,128.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Withdraw forex profit?

Aku jumpa satu member baru nak terlibat forex, tapi tanya mcm2 soalan, aku layan aje..tapi kebanyakan soalan terlalu berkhayal dan tidak berpijak dlm dunia forex. salah satu soalan yg ditanya "jika aku withdraw 10k usd sehari, mampu ke broker forex bayar? katanya takut bermasalah satu hari nanti. lepas deposit 10,000usd kali pertama dlm broker merah, sampai ke hari ni tak withdraw, ini cerita bulan 6 tahun lepas...hhahhaha.
 
Die menabung kot bro...
Market skang susah nk bace sbb terlalu ramai short term trader kot (andaian je ni)...
 
I think its very important to book profit every time you make a positive trade as in the long run you might risk your profits too.
 
When you start trading, you always want to avoid any losses. And as usual, you use mane-management for that. Except maybe the FreshForex company which gives $500 for trade to all new customers .
 
When you start trading, you always want to avoid any losses. And as usual, you use mane-management for that. Except maybe the FreshForex company which gives $500 for trade to all new customers .

Have you tried this bonus? I already have an account in freshforex company, so I can't test it.
 
skrill tak bagus ker ?

ada sesape ada pengalaman dgn skrill x ?
 
2 Ken Zauf Yes I have tried these bonuses. Freshforex offers very interesting conditions for working with it. Currently, I have the profit of about 16% at this bonus account
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12330
USD / JPY
158.356
GBP / USD
1.32492
USD / CHF
0.83342
USD / CAD
1.42250
EUR / JPY
177.959
AUD / USD
0.69699
Back
Top
Log in Register