BTC USD 85,614.6 Gold USD 4,164.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Withdraw forex profit?

Sejauh ini untuk profit selalu dibayar, hanya memang untuk hasil trading saya sendiri masih belum seberapa aja. Semoga kedepannya sih, bisa lebih maksimal lagi. Dan untuk trader yang pernah punya pengalaman pahit dengan broker, terlebih yang berkaitan dgn profit yang tak dibayar, sudah pasti harus dijadikan pelajaran juga
 
Have you tried this bonus? I already have an account in freshforex company, so I can't test it.

Bonus programs are good for increasing your investment, i ve availed liteforex bonus programs and they were very v=benificial
 
I have used Skrill for a long time. I withdraw my profit from Freshforex with it. In general, it works fast. But there is some bad moment with verification. And without it Skrill provides low limits. That's why I start using Okpay now.
 
I have used Skrill for a long time. I withdraw my profit from Freshforex with it. In general, it works fast. But there is some bad moment with verification. And without it Skrill provides low limits. That's why I start using Okpay now.

I'm comfortble with Skrill. I also have some accounts with brokers which don't accept OkPay (like Hotforex) and I prefer to minimize my payment accounts.
 
when we has profit we can withdraw it. but if you use forex bonus you need refer condition of this bonus. it will be deduct when you withdraw profit . i think when we has profit the best way is withdraw profit or transfer to other account. we can keep it. i do it with liteforex. they has internal transfer it is convenience.
 
when we has profit we can withdraw it. but if you use forex bonus you need refer condition of this bonus. it will be deduct when you withdraw profit . i think when we has profit the best way is withdraw profit or transfer to other account. we can keep it. i do it with liteforex. they has internal transfer it is convenience.

Yes its a good strategy your are using..better to withdraw atleast some part of our profit so that it can be utilized for our personal use, re investing might be risky.
 
No deposit bonus is a good way to test the broker and its execution and to earn some profit made out without your own investements.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12607
USD / JPY
158.124
GBP / USD
1.32750
USD / CHF
0.83155
USD / CAD
1.42074
EUR / JPY
178.059
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register