windows corrupt

Recommended Brokers

Hulas

Reaction score
IS it solved ? Frankly never able to have it on Windows 10, last time maybe it was Windows Vista like 10 years ago or more. So I really couldn't understand all of that, jut format the HDD and you should be very good at all of this;) There is nothing to backup or no ability I assume;)

Sponsored Post

Xploit Machine

Legendary Member
Reaction score
IS it solved ? Frankly never able to have it on Windows 10, last time maybe it was Windows Vista like 10 years ago or more. So I really couldn't understand all of that, jut format the HDD and you should be very good at all of this;) There is nothing to backup or no ability I assume;)
Windows 8.1 and above (Windows 10) is pre-programmed to send license validation information and synchronisation of the user computer with Microsoft's server at every time the computer is being used.

This capability can be disabled by running Aegis - Win 7 8 10 Data Blocker script, this will disable the synchronisation and background updates.

The OS will go malfunction once the Microsoft server finds the license is forged. Actually it can be bypassed using proper patcher eg. Microsoft Reloader variants while the computer still receive proper updates :)

Sponsored Post