SeekingVeritieS
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 266
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2008
- Messages
- 266
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
If I got it right, e-gold and e-bullion is out of game and replaced by many other E-Currencies.
I would like to know which are most popular and trusted E-Currencies at this moment?
Is there any guarantee that these E-Currencies will not follow e-gold's footprints?
What is the best (fastest, cheapest, most reliable) method to fund/outexchange E-Currency accounts?
If you decide to spend a moment of your time to educate me, thank you.
I would like to know which are most popular and trusted E-Currencies at this moment?
Is there any guarantee that these E-Currencies will not follow e-gold's footprints?
What is the best (fastest, cheapest, most reliable) method to fund/outexchange E-Currency accounts?
If you decide to spend a moment of your time to educate me, thank you.
