BTC USD 84,657.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Various Support Executive Position

aduhaiya

Fun Poster
Messages
561
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
561
Reaction score
2
Points
15
Hi Cari Gold Forumers aka Job Seekers,

I'm looking someone who are Interested to work in Oil and Gas sector. Here is the details...

Support Executive for
  • Project Planner & Scheduler
  • Cost Controller
  • Document Controller
  • Procurement
  • Estimator
  • Expeditor
  • Contract Executive

Minimum Requirements
  • Minimum in Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Business, Administration, Finance or related.
  • Minimum experience 5 years in Oil and Gas sector with respect to related field
  • Advantage will be given to have a knowledge of PETRONAS Supply Chain Management.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to [email protected]

IF YOU ARE NOT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR, YOU ALSO MAY DEPOSIT YOUR RESUME TO MY E-MAIL. I WILL HELP YOU TO FIND ANOTHER POSITION THAT IS MATCH WITH YOUR MERIT (OPEN FOR ALL - EVEN FRESH GRADUATE AND NON-OIL AND GAS SECTOR)

Please visit my blog-site to check out list of vacancy offer to you at carikirjo.blogspot.com
 
Back
Top
Log in Register