- Jul 17, 2006
- Reaction score
Name of Company: Integrated Netlink Solutions Sdn Bhd
Role: IT Security Engineer
Job Location: Klang Valley
• Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and experiences is desirable.
• Preferably 1-2 years working experience in customer service and technical support. Preferably in a Systems Integrator environment.
• Good understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP); operating systems such as UNIX, Windows or Linux
• Experience with security products such as firewalls, IPS/IDS, Anti Spam, Antivrus, proxy is added advantage.
• Good knowledge of security solutions such as security analytics, application security, web security, encryption, data leakage protection, IDS/IPS systems, antimalware are added advantage
• Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and work in a team to overcome problems
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Possess own transport and willing to travel
• Willing be prepared to schedule for off office hour standby and outstation.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• To provide IT technical service, support, troubleshoot and give solutions to customer in hardware, software, networking, and server, either in call, remotely or on-site
• Facilitate escalation management such as cases status update to clients, fault reports.
• Escalate to partners or product principles for higher level support while taking ownership of the problem until final resolution to client’s satisfaction.
• To consult, design, implement and deploy security solutions according to the organization’s
requirement and standards as well as industry best practice
• To ensure that SLA are met and client satisfaction is achieved
• Participate in incident response and contribute to the remediation of critical incidents in the areas of incident management, vulnerability management, threat management
• To provide project implementation leads / participate
• Any other duties and responsibilities which will be assigned as and when necessary.