Hi Cari Gold Forumers aka Job Seekers,
I'm looking someone who are Interested to work in Oil and Gas sector. Here is the details...
Engineering Discipline for
Minimum Requirements
If you are interested, please submit your resume to [email protected]
IF YOU ARE NOT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR, YOU ALSO MAY DEPOSIT YOUR RESUME TO MY E-MAIL. I WILL HELP YOU TO FIND ANOTHER POSITION THAT IS MATCH WITH YOUR MERIT (OPEN FOR ALL - EVEN FRESH GRADUATE AND NON-OIL AND GAS SECTOR)
Please visit my blog-site to check out list of vacancy offer to you at carikirjo.blogspot.com
I'm looking someone who are Interested to work in Oil and Gas sector. Here is the details...
Engineering Discipline for
- Structural Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer (Static)
- Mechanical Engineer (Rotating)
- Electrical Engineer
- QA/QC Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Installation Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- HUC Engineer
- HSE Engineer
Minimum Requirements
- Minimum in Degree with related discipline
- Minimum experience 15 years in Oil and Gas sector with respect to related field
- Advantage who are formerly/already work in FPSO.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to [email protected]
IF YOU ARE NOT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR, YOU ALSO MAY DEPOSIT YOUR RESUME TO MY E-MAIL. I WILL HELP YOU TO FIND ANOTHER POSITION THAT IS MATCH WITH YOUR MERIT (OPEN FOR ALL - EVEN FRESH GRADUATE AND NON-OIL AND GAS SECTOR)
Please visit my blog-site to check out list of vacancy offer to you at carikirjo.blogspot.com