BTC USD 84,657.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Various IT Management Position

aduhaiya

Fun Poster
Messages
561
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
561
Reaction score
2
Points
15
Hi Cari Gold Forumers aka Job Seekers,

I'm looking someone who are Interested to work on IT Management Industry. Here is the details...

Vacancy Offer
  • Sales Specialist - Training Services
  • Training Services Manager
  • Inside Sales
  • Client Manager - FSI

To know more, please go to my blog-site at carikirjo.blogspot.com and search the name of position on Search Box provided.


If you are interested, please submit your resume to [email protected]

IF YOU ARE NOT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR, YOU ALSO MAY DEPOSIT YOUR RESUME TO MY E-MAIL. I WILL HELP YOU TO FIND ANOTHER POSITION THAT IS MATCH WITH YOUR MERIT (OPEN FOR ALL - EVEN FRESH GRADUATE AND NON-OIL AND GAS SECTOR)

Please visit my blog-site to check out list of vacancy offer to you at carikirjo.blogspot.com
 
Back
Top
Log in Register