BTC USD 83,356.5 Gold USD 4,124.11
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Unregulated Forex Becomes Criminal Offence

x dok jaminan bahawa leh untung dengan Broker register ngan NFA dan x dok jaminan bahawa broker register ngan NFA x menipu .... saya dah serik dah dgn broker2 yang bertopengkan NFA nih ... tambah now macam2 rules ada... gerenti pengsan punya kalo trade kat sana...
 
are u sure about this????:-?

Yes. I'm sure. Let's ask FCSM. And, as I know common law, particulary - financial business law, requires to clearly show a legal name and license number on the web site - available for the general public.

For the exness - there is no information about legal company name, regulatory body and license number on the web site. You just bring red paper from your pocket saying this is their license :)

I think this is not a license. Just fake.
 
Yes. I'm sure. Let's ask FCSM. And, as I know common law, particulary - financial business law, requires to clearly show a legal name and license number on the web site - available for the general public.

For the exness - there is no information about legal company name, regulatory body and license number on the web site. You just bring red paper from your pocket saying this is their license :)

I think this is not a license. Just fake.

ok..thanks for the info:)paid:)paid:)paid:)paid
 
Yes. I'm sure. Let's ask FCSM. And, as I know common law, particulary - financial business law, requires to clearly show a legal name and license number on the web site - available for the general public.

For the exness - there is no information about legal company name, regulatory body and license number on the web site. You just bring red paper from your pocket saying this is their license :)

I think this is not a license. Just fake.

are u working with cysec? :)
 
Huhuhhuh......broker mana dari cyprus???
yg aku tau stakat ni ada satu je...:D
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13664
USD / JPY
157.548
GBP / USD
1.32556
USD / CHF
0.83212
USD / CAD
1.41652
EUR / JPY
178.957
AUD / USD
0.70195
Back
Top
Log in Register