Hi everyone. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum. My apologys if I got the wrong ones! Just need some help. I'm looking for Transformers car sticker. Digi had an offer during the premier of Transformers: if you're a Digi user, download any 2 of their games & show it at any Digi centre, you will get a free car sticker. Unfortunately, I missed it. Do think I'm so crazy that I bought a Digi starter pack just to redeem that sticker!
Does anyone know where I can purchase or custom make Transformers car sticker? If you do, please tell me the location & price quotation.
Thank you so much.
And to all the Muslims, Selamat Berbuka Puasa!
Does anyone know where I can purchase or custom make Transformers car sticker? If you do, please tell me the location & price quotation.
Thank you so much.
And to all the Muslims, Selamat Berbuka Puasa!
Last edited: