BTC USD 83,144.0 Gold USD 4,117.73
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Technical Analysis from Trend Hunter

TH5656

Freshie
Messages
3
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
8
XAU/USD - Technical LONG

1593402519031.png


TRIGGERED SIGNALS:
- First LONG signal (green BUY signal) was generated on 9th of June 2020.
- Second LONG signal (green triangle)was triggered on 22nd of June 2020.
- Third LONG signal with strong trend (green triangle with flame symbol on top of bar) was triggered on 23rd of June 2020.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS:
- The price range breakout from the boxed area happened on 22nd of June 2020 , which completes the 2nd Major wave of retracement/range bound trading.
- The price is well supported at the 50 EMA.
- Following the pattern of wave and my automated signals , we could see the end of this bull trend at 1943.481.

EP: Any price at 1763~1794
TP: 1943.481

The price will move according what I have predicted , just watch and see. I have my own set of technical analysis tools , written and coded by myself , to detect the movement of stocks/forex/cryptos , and also the final target of the major move. Just put this in your watchlist and see how accurate I am.

For those who would like to subscribe to my analysis and automated signals , please PM me.
 
1593429280141.png


TRIGGERED SIGNALS:
- First LONG signal (green triangle with flame symbol on top of bar) was generated on 26th of May 2020.
- After 5th of June 2020, a sell signal triggered and we exit the long trade.


TECHNICAL ANALYSIS:
- The price starts dropping and is well supported at the 20EMA , consolidating and accumulate before strong breakout upside


EP: Any price at 73.7 range (+/- 0.02)
TP: 76.567~79.519~82.964

The price will move according what I have predicted , just watch and see. I have my own set of technical analysis tools , written and coded by myself , to detect the movement of stocks/forex/cryptos , and also the final target of the major move. Just put this in your watchlist and see how accurate I am.

For those who would like to subscribe to my analysis and automated signals , please PM me.
 

Attachments

1593429849105.png

TRIGGERED SIGNALS:
- First LONG signal (green BUY signal) was generated on 11th of May 2020.
- Second LONG signal (green triangle)was triggered on 2nd of June 2020.
- Sell signal was triggered at 8th of June , so we exit the trade.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS:
- Technically , USD is currently very bearish , below the 200 EMA , 20EMA and 50 EMA
- We could trade a fake rebound from current point to 109.866 , after that it would retrace.

EP: Any price at 107.24(+/- 0.2)
TP: 109.866 [close it at here]

The price will move according what I have predicted , just watch and see. I have my own set of technical analysis tools , written and coded by myself , to detect the movement of stocks/forex/cryptos , and also the final target of the major move. Just put this in your watchlist and see how accurate I am.

For those who would like to subscribe to my analysis and automated signals , please PM me.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13709
USD / JPY
157.362
GBP / USD
1.32541
USD / CHF
0.83187
USD / CAD
1.41774
EUR / JPY
178.934
AUD / USD
0.70153
Back
Top
Log in Register