BTC USD 83,220.0 Gold USD 4,114.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Stress and Anxiety

GeorginaJhns

Freshie
Messages
5
Joined
Jun 28, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
3
How do you deal with trading-related stress? Do you have a go-to method to stay away from the charts? :)
 
I go swimming mostly. When I get that cold beating of the water. My mind recalibrates.
 
I don’t suffer from stress always rather I suffer from it when I am in consistent losses.
 
I watch movies and series to make my mind alive when it is down.
 
To deal with trading stress, it's important to have a clear plan, not risk too much on any single trade, and take breaks to avoid burnout. Additionally, practicing mindfulness techniques and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help keep your emotions in check. If the stress becomes overwhelming, consider seeking support from trading communities or even professional help.
 
How do you deal with trading-related stress? Do you have a go-to method to stay away from the charts? :)
We mostly suffer from stress just because we keep long targets and when we can’t fulfill our target, we become frustrated. So, we have to be satisfied with the amount smaller or bigger we are earning.
 
i trade with EA i dont stress and anxiety., i deal with small profits dan fast open/closed order
 
How do you deal with trading-related stress? Do you have a go-to method to stay away from the charts? :)
To manage trading-related stress, I focus on maintaining a balanced routine. I set clear trading goals and limits, take regular breaks, and engage in activities like exercise, reading, or hobbies. Practicing mindfulness and keeping a trading journal also helps me stay grounded and focused.
 
When I get two stop losses in a row, I stop trading and I am not nervous anymore today)).
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13714
USD / JPY
157.382
GBP / USD
1.32550
USD / CHF
0.83202
USD / CAD
1.41746
EUR / JPY
178.965
AUD / USD
0.70179
Back
Top
Log in Register