BTC USD 83,009.6 Gold USD 4,135.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

RSI Re-defined

ada sapa2 test kat rangging pair x untuk inverse trade? pair apa yg sesuai ya?
 
Hi,

The function is already there, you just need to change Level 50 to Level 0/100. However, it's irrational to put a StopLoss bigger than Level 50. You will only incur heavy losses. Level 50 is the ultimate point to stop your losing trades.

Regards,
Ashlynne

yup, I agree with you. we shouldnt use levels other than 50, that's why I didnt suggest we do that.

what I was suggesting is, if the stoploss setting in the ea is used (let's say we put 30 pips) the ea will use that to close position rather than using cross level 50.

the stoploss setting is already there. the only thing is to make the ea use either one stoploss and not both. I cannot edit the ea as it's yours and I tak tau pun mana nak edit...ekekekek...
 
Last edited:
yup, I agree with you. we shouldnt use levels other than 50, that's why I didnt suggest we do that.

what I was suggesting is, if the stoploss setting in the ea is used (let's say we put 30 pips) the ea will use that to close position rather than using cross level 50.

the stoploss setting is already there. the only thing is to make the ea use either one stoploss and not both. I cannot edit the ea as it's yours and I tak tau pun mana nak edit...ekekekek...

so if it's not too troublesome, can you please alter it Ashlynne? :)


Hi,

I reiterate, the function is already there, you just need to change Level 50 to Level 0/100. :)

Ashlynne
 
Hi,

I reiterate, the function is already there, you just need to change Level 50 to Level 0/100. :)

Ashlynne

now i get what you mean...silly me...:eek:

thanx again ashlynne... :)
 
kawan, boleh tolong explain mcm mana nak guna senarai setting ea seperti di bawah:

inverse trade
indent
moneymgmt
equityriskfactor
slippage
equityclose
equityclosetarget
start hour
end hour
appliedprice
shift

maklumlah... saya budak baru belajar. kalau salah tolong jolokkan.
 
sape op eu sblm ni gune EA max 250 lebih pips.... 3 hari swing tu..
tp aku take profit kat seratus plak.. rugi2... hehe

best jugak EA ni walo pun slow da capai 10% dah.. kalo jenis tak tamak
da dapat 30% off laa jap EA ni.. cari bulan depan plak.. heheh
 
rsi.jpg


baru 3 ari test pkai ea..masyuk gak teknik nih...try miggu dpn lak....mkn 10 pip jer...tq TT n pembuat ea sbb sudi kongsi..:)
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13670
USD / JPY
157.350
GBP / USD
1.32488
USD / CHF
0.83235
USD / CAD
1.41819
EUR / JPY
179.008
AUD / USD
0.70156
Back
Top
Log in Register