LTC
43.0782 USD
BNB
17.6095 USD

CG Sponsors

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
There's this one game, Rankingball that using crypto currency as their game currency. Can Deposit or Withdraw and even swap GDC with other 75 main altcoins. Any other games that also using crypto? Cuz I find it interesting though. Before i forgot, it is real-data time sports game

Sponsored Post

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
Another way to start a day fellas!
Yes, you see it right!

Now GDC or its full name is Global Digital Content is now available for trading on Kyber Swap

Just a little bit information, Kyber Swap is the world's leading decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Now Rankingball GDC holders can effortlessly trade and swap the ERC-20 based utility token on Kyber Swap

This Listing will help to future expand liquidity for existing and new GDC holders!

Rankingball is a fantasy real-time sports game that using GDC as their currency. Wait for my upcoming posts about Rankingball.

Cheers!

Attachments

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi.
Have u guys heard about GDC?
Well, GDC is utility token issued by Singapore-based ArenaCast. ArenaCast operates its headquarter in Irvine, US with its Asia-based offices in Singapore and South Korea..
Currently, GDC holders can use the utility token to purchase gift cards, mobile top-ups, game gift cards and more via KEEN Wallet. The token can also be used to participate in numerous fantasy sports games provided by Rankingball.
Curios? feel free to search about GDC or dont hesitate to pm me . Thnx^^

Attachments

Last edited:

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
Global Digital Content (GDC) is the new utility token for millennials to consume digital content from media, commerce, entertainment, game and wallet with the services we are developing and partnering around the globe.How to use GDC?
- Keen Wallet:
Use GDC in Keen Wallet to purchase top 20 Game Digital Card and also mobile prepaid/gift cards. Keen Wallet is crypto wallet created by Keento INC

- ArenaCast:
Use GDC in ArenaCast, platform for e-sports live located in US

- Stable GST Coin:
Use GDC together with GDC, multiple-functions stable coins

- Celebecco:
Use GDC to support and promoting your favorite celebrities.

- Rankingball:
Use GDC in Rankingball, sport and esport fantasy game based in North America.Kindly check on gdctoken.io for more informations !

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello there!
How ya doing?

I've been playing Rankingball on my Samsung android phone and now they are offering Double Tickets Purchase Promotion!
Means that the amount of tickets will be doubled right?

Since I do like LOL, only joined LOL contests though lol.
No idea about Rakingball?
Brief about Rankingball. It is sports and esports real time fantasy games!

So, let's make the purchase and play on Android , ios!

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello Rankingballers!
How are you guys doing today? Hope you are in the pink of health.

Due to the worldwide pandemic virus lately, most of the games including NBA, NHL, MLB and even certain leagues of LOL had already been cancelled/ postponed/ delayed.
Because of that, most of Rankingball service lately also been affected by that. T.T

However, as long as I'm concerned, they still provide LOL for LPL league and soccer for Turkey and Germany league.
Stay safe everyone and take good care of our personal hygiene.

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
Morning LOL Malaysian fans

!As far as I'm concerned, Rankingball currently provided LOL Bingo Live Game specially developed for LOL fans out there.
But based on what the emails I got from them, due to Covid-19 pandemic, lots of the league including LCS and LEC have been suspended.

Since only LPL still keep on going with the league, only LPL league is currently now available.
So, let's join with me playing LOL with Bingo format!

Attachments

Jack Vallak

Freshie
Reaction score
What brought RankingBall and Blockchain together?

RankingBall was founded to unlock a unique gaming platform, which will renovate the traditional sports
and esports gaming industries.
Until now, many game companies have spent enormous time and money to comply with local rules,
regulations and licensing requirements related to gaming, payments, KYC and AML before they can
launch their businesses.

By issuing our Ethereum-based token, GDC, we solve many of the issues related to regulations and
cyber-crime across multiple regions. Many game companies have been accused of customizing their
games for their own benefits and controlling their user items or game money. Plus, many online game
companies have dealt with cyber-crime like hacking, fraud, and cheating executed by many game
hackers.

Unlike the centralized game company, Rankingball allows users to create or participate a transparent
contest which can be tracked by blockchain technology. This is significant because a game company
will not be able to arbitrarily change its system to allure users or to control their game property. In
addition, hackers would find it extremely difficult to distort the blockchain games which would also help
to extinguish cyber-crime issue.

We believe this will allow RankingBall to not only lead the sports/esports gaming frontier, but also
create a whole new ecosystem that connects gamers, sports/esports media, and game
developer/publisher.

Attachments

Sponsored Post