Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant

odrie

Fun Poster
Reaction score
copy & paste je..
sharing is caring katekan...
:p:p

Last thursday, sis yana came to stay overnight at my house because ma's flight from australia will be arriving at 3.30 friday morning. Therefore, klia is so much nearer from putrajaya than from selayang. So, that night we wanted to eat something different other than mamak restaurant or thai food.

Since i never ate at putrajaya seafood restaurant, i brought them there. And here is the bill..

Putrajaya%2BSeafood%2B002.jpg

"titbits" was the kacang rebus they served while waiting for the food. Rm7 for a very small portion. There was no napkins, so they gave us wet towel and again, it was charged.

Putrajaya%2BSeafood%2B003.jpg

the place looks rather exclusive. The panoramic view is nice. The food was tasty except that the portion is very2 small.

However, the stir fried chicken chilly with cashewnut had more cashewnut than the chicken itself so i would like to recommend it to be renamed as stir fried cashewnut with chicken chilli instead.

Anyway, we were kind of disappointed with the waiter whom didn't even wear a nametag.

The waiter that night was a bit rude and clumsy. When we wanted to order the vegies, he recommended baby kailan but we ordered something else and he responded, "suka hatilah" with the face as if he's angry we didn't order baby kailan. In the end, the vegies didn't arrive at all and he said he forgot to order it with no remorse shown on his face. He spilled the tomyam while serving us, no "excuse me" while preparing the plate or while serving the food, main tolak2 je suruh kita ke tepi.

He hold the spoon at the bowl of the spoon instead of the handle. Which i think it was not hygienic at all. Same went with the bowl. He didn't carry a tray but he carried the 4 bowls with his fingers tercelup ke dalam mangkuk itu. (boleh imagine kan macam mane??) eeeuuuuwwww...
So this is what we get with the 10% service charge?? Waiter kenny roger's pun lagi proper la...

No thank you, we won't come again.... Unless ada orang nak belanja and without that waiter..

Putrajaya! Putrajaya! :) :)

Sponsored Post

Jeb

CG Top Poster Club
Reaction score
yg dekat tasik tuuu kee.dalam taman botani ek

KaZZ

Active+ Member
Reaction score
situ memang sangat terkenal dengan kemahalan dia, dulu makan kat situ, tomyam, sayur campur, konon-konon order macam order kat restoran thai jugak.. skali dekat seratus jugak dia caj..

ok jangan pergi situ, lantak dia la orang tak ramai.. pegi kafe di putrajaya equastrian park la..memang makanan dia sangat sedap, murah dan ada diskaun untuk goverment staff...waiters dia pun baik2, senyum selalu dan beretika , waitress dia pulak cun cun dan malatop ..hehe

tebbaloi

Legendary Member
Reaction score
sib baik tak ke situ.. huhu lencong aje ke bangi :)paid

Jeb

CG Top Poster Club
Reaction score
situ memang sangat terkenal dengan kemahalan dia, dulu makan kat situ, tomyam, sayur campur, konon-konon order macam order kat restoran thai jugak.. skali dekat seratus jugak dia caj..

ok jangan pergi situ, lantak dia la orang tak ramai.. pegi kafe di putrajaya equastrian park la..memang makanan dia sangat sedap, murah dan ada diskaun untuk goverment staff...waiters dia pun baik2, senyum selalu dan beretika , waitress dia pulak cun cun dan malatop ..hehe

dekat mana ni.aku nak p la.hehehe

KaZZ

Active+ Member
Reaction score
dekat mana ni.aku nak p la.hehehe

dekat ngan PICC ,kalau kita ke PICC dari hala jabatan peguam negara...masuk kiri...pastu ada signboard...

menu dia tak de la banyak, tapi makanan dan servis puas ati..time ari keje memang penuh la org kerajaan yg high class

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors