BTC USD 85,703.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Proficient-funds.com - multiple plans

Payouts have started. For some reason Instant Withdrawal stopped working and I'm trying to figure out why.

So I'm manually processing but don't worry I'll do it fast. 6 hours maximum wait!

one member deposited into Plan 3 without investing into Plan 1 or Plan 2 so I have released that deposit and changed your account balance appropriately. Take note I DID NOT delete or suspend this account, and I have merely given you the chance to deposit properly. Please don't do it again. Thanks!
 
brape lame program ni leh tahan kalo serius sngt? aku nak hentak bnyk ni kalo serius. :))

Hi hazwan, saya memang serius: program "Game" menjangkakan akan langsung selama 20-25 hari minimum, dan program "Investment" saya akan langsungkan selama 3 ke 5 bulan, sebelum meredakan dengan kerehatan 1 bulan.

Or in English, the Game Component should last a minimum of 20-25 days (at this slow rate it would probably last longer!). This is because of the $500 starting balance.

The Investment component should last 3 to 5 months until I get the capital I need, then deposits will be halted for a month while I return profits to everyone. Then I'll accept again!

Hope to see you as a member, Hazwan!
 
Hi admin!
Please check my support message that i has sent to you regarding the plan.
Sorry..your PVT Inbox Full,,,:D
 
Haha:P It's good to have a very good electronic buddy to help me speak Malay:)

(I'm talking about an e-dictionary!)

I stayed in KL for 5 years, and am currently still in Malaysia. I can speak Malay ok, and sound nothing like British:)

My site is growing slowly, but I'm happy with it! A few people were paid but didn't bother to vote. I suppose these things take time!

Not even 1 referral though, so maybe nobody will win the referral contest. I should probably extend the date...
 
Looks admin and member very active here.
Nice plans, I m in with test spend.:D
 
Back
Top
Log in Register