ProficientFundsAdmin
Freshie
- Messages
- 23
- Joined
- May 30, 2007
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
Payouts have started. For some reason Instant Withdrawal stopped working and I'm trying to figure out why.
So I'm manually processing but don't worry I'll do it fast. 6 hours maximum wait!
one member deposited into Plan 3 without investing into Plan 1 or Plan 2 so I have released that deposit and changed your account balance appropriately. Take note I DID NOT delete or suspend this account, and I have merely given you the chance to deposit properly. Please don't do it again. Thanks!
So I'm manually processing but don't worry I'll do it fast. 6 hours maximum wait!
one member deposited into Plan 3 without investing into Plan 1 or Plan 2 so I have released that deposit and changed your account balance appropriately. Take note I DID NOT delete or suspend this account, and I have merely given you the chance to deposit properly. Please don't do it again. Thanks!
