BTC USD 85,703.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Proficient-funds.com - multiple plans

Good to have my first CG member then!

Thanks for your support.

Payments processed today:
Charley Jun-2-2007 03:02:16 AM $4.70
shorewexx Jun-2-2007 03:02:15 AM $3.00
kingsley Jun-2-2007 03:02:15 AM $3.02
indomonitor.com Jun-2-2007 02:59:14 AM $0.12
 
Hi genius. I don't think I've any Malaysian members yet.

And you can be a lot nicer than you are being. Why would I scam when it's quite clear it's a HYIP with 90% round end? You have 5 programs in your signature. OpenTrade, A3U, Adver-Inv, is4ever and offshoreinv.

Let's check back some time in the future and see how many of those will still be paying ok?
 
Started May 30, 2007
Running days 4
Total accounts 26
Active accounts 15
Total deposited $ 916.50
Today deposited $ 0.00
Total withdraw $ 25.28
Visitors online 1
Members online 1
Newest Member bidex
Last update Jun 2, 2007


Just requested for my first payment.
 
Started May 30, 2007
Running days 4
Total accounts 26
Active accounts 15
Total deposited $ 916.50
Today deposited $ 0.00
Total withdraw $ 25.28
Visitors online 1
Members online 1
Newest Member bidex
Last update Jun 2, 2007


Just requested for my first payment.

no worries, you`ll be paid soon. :D
 
Hi genius. I don't think I've any Malaysian members yet.

And you can be a lot nicer than you are being. Why would I scam when it's quite clear it's a HYIP with 90% round end? You have 5 programs in your signature. OpenTrade, A3U, Adver-Inv, is4ever and offshoreinv.

Let's check back some time in the future and see how many of those will still be paying ok?

:D Oke, any way i got my principal back already on those HYIP i join.. :D lucky im not the victim of those scamer admin :D yet and they are still paying me :D just rolling my Profit right now..

i would like to join your HYIP also.. but im not sure u can stand long until i got my principal back :D

Good luck Admin..
 
Hi Payouts all processed (sorry a little late today but I was working).

checkpaying.net Jun-3-2007 01:56:36 PM $0.03
www.investvote.com Jun-3-2007 01:55:23 PM $1.11
boratmanu Jun-3-2007 01:55:03 PM $21.01
kingsley Jun-3-2007 01:55:03 PM $3.02
Hyips4you.info Jun-3-2007 01:54:47 PM $0.12
indo Jun-3-2007 01:51:19 PM $6.01
Surf4others.com Jun-3-2007 01:34:52 PM $6.61
investdaddy.com Jun-3-2007 01:33:58 PM $1.20

One monitor: HYIPcatalog, Pls again check your account. On Day 1 you deposited into wrong plan, and I returned the balance to you with the note.

Day 2 you requested all your balance as withdrawal... again you can't do that because I've asked you to monitor. So now to solve the problem, I have deposited into a plan for you, and you will earn with no hassle now.

Please remember you need to invest Plan 1 to open Plan 2, and Plan 2 to open plan 3!

Thanks everyone for your support!
 
Hi geniusalan:) Good to know you're doing well in those HYIPs... you know all of them are games don't you? Even if the admin claims otherwise.

Famous member Acit had an HYIP running and he scammed (even with his guarantee).

All I can say that if you join my HYIP, I guarantee it runs until 90% withdraw. I'm honestly saying it's a game, so yes, it is a pyramid I don't invest the money. But If you join my investment site, then I promise profits (although you must wait at least 7 days on the smallest plan) and they are nowhere near 10% per day!:)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top
Log in Register