BTC USD 85,988.1 Gold USD 4,180.71
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

******** Performance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
banyaknya profit dia :D

aku main 10sen aje berani , ikut margin :">

meybenkfx2009-02-11.jpg
[/IMG]
Baru install FapTurbo kat FXDD, belum ade trades lagi, trades yg u buat bagus sekali, kalau tak keberatan ape settingnya? Sebab FXDD spreadnya tinggi sikit.
 
fapturbo36c help

Guys I need your help to make this EA work.

http://slil.ru/26630781

Problem: It runs but never make trades!

Please help!

Sorry for making new post I apologize. I cannot understand your language that's why I made this thread. hope you can help me.

or post a download link related on this EA which is working thank you.
 
guess u better post some screenshots of ur screens and settings else we wont know wat u have set
 
Guys I need your help to make this EA work.

http://slil.ru/26630781

Problem: It runs but never make trades!

Please help!

Sorry for making new post I apologize. I cannot understand your language that's why I made this thread. hope you can help me.

or post a download link related on this EA which is working thank you.

thanks for sharing the link :)

it's been a while since i was starting to search for this build :D
 
If you send me file (*.mq4 or/and *.ex4), I will send you beck the same file who will be working all time (unlimited), and if you need also easy instruction how to set up this ea.
My email: [email protected].
 
Guys I need your help to make this EA work.

http://slil.ru/26630781

Problem: It runs but never make trades!

Please help!

Sorry for making new post I apologize. I cannot understand your language that's why I made this thread. hope you can help me.

or post a download link related on this EA which is working thank you.

This CRACK is fake and does not perform like original. If you wish to get the full potential from FAP TURBO 3.6. Buy original or at least get someone to provide you the activation via keygen.
 
Ni ko kena tengok kat thread Fabturbo bro. Tapi apa2 pun cuba ko sedut ni.


tq bro..tapi hope sgt sesiapa yg ada ilmu lebih lagi,dpt dikongsi disini..memang perlukan sifu untuk fapturbo nie diwaktu ini..:((:((:((:((:((:((
 
salam..start besok..masing2 pls la tepek result fap tu kat sini..

baru la best wat performance benchmarking..

ni tak..

lepas dapat ea..

semua senyap jer..

tak bkembang langsung..

esok aku mulakan..

pop
 
salam..start besok..masing2 pls la tepek result fap tu kat sini..

baru la best wat performance benchmarking..

ni tak..

lepas dapat ea..

semua senyap jer..

tak bkembang langsung..

esok aku mulakan..

pop

bro saya sokong 150%, ada yang profit senyap jer bro...

:)cgrock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12586
USD / JPY
157.828
GBP / USD
1.32138
USD / CHF
0.82906
USD / CAD
1.42212
EUR / JPY
177.693
AUD / USD
0.69371
Back
Top
Log in Register