First of all, thank you very much for the tests, your effort and time spent. I really appreciate the feedback. The results are interesting, but I should warn you of using settings causing such a large drawdown. Strategy Tester should be used to find EA settings to get profit in most worst periods of trade, not the settings for highest profit. Be advised, that the results can and will vary dramatically from backtest to forward test, and from demo trade to trade on real account. And you can always find period/settings when the EA will fail or get you $1000000 from $100 deposit in just 1 month. On the periods I've used the DLL free version had about 2-5% more profit, deals and less drawdown, than the original one. Everyone is invited to test it all for themselves!
Honestly, DLL free version seems always to make little more deals than the original one. But you may always get back to original one, and even buy it (which would insistently recommend), if you like the expert. I encourage you all to have some respect to the authors of FAP Turbo, although this EA isn't perfect and really exploits other's ideas, the buzz about it is surprisingly remarkable!
Btw, I haven't tuned up the DLL free version. Yet. And the original code has a lot of flaws. For exmaple, did you know what slippage scalper uses? It is "current spread + Scalper_SlipageInc"

Are you ready for this on your real account? And there are few more issues..