BTC USD 84,614.4 Gold USD 4,177.45
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

******** Performance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless how you laugh, perhaps you are trying to discourage people using cracked ea and you are having your hidden intention in selling this ea under your affiliates. You should ask those who have tested EA for long time, do they trust backtest results? Those who got the best laugh is already making REAL money in live account, not those still doing demo and backtest. Good Luck in your effort in selling FAP Turbo. :eek: :)) :eek:

OH MY GOD!:o, I did not know that is what you felt about me.

Attention!
To those people who wish to support GUNDAM98 allegation about me selling FAP TURBO, please step forward and tell the truth.

I'm shocked!!:o My good and honest intention was misinterpreted.:((

Yes, it is true i am discouraging people using CRACK because it is against my policy. But not to a point accusing me selling FAP TURBO. I'm shocked!!

So please. If really true I did this to anybody, please say here. Make GUNDAM98 happy. I won’t have grudge against him.:(

What a sad day.....
 
Aku sudah hentam live last month dah... bercampur dengan EA lain... sudah 100% profit, withdraw pulak... :D Ada preeee sedut aje... untung rugi kita tanggung sendiri.. :D :D :D tak yah backtest tiga hari tiga malam satu sen belum untung apa guna... kekeke

BETOL!!! :eek::eek::eek: boleh share ke teknik anda? :):)
 
OH MY GOD!:o, I did not know that is what you felt about me.

Attention!
To those people who wish to support GUNDAM98 allegation about me selling FAP TURBO, please step forward and tell the truth.

I'm shocked!!:o My good and honest intention was misinterpreted.:((

Yes, it is true i am discouraging people using CRACK because it is against my policy. But not to a point accusing me selling FAP TURBO. I'm shocked!!

So please. If really true I did this to anybody, please say here. Make GUNDAM98 happy. I won’t have grudge against him.:(

What a sad day.....

Don't be sad, I always want to make peace with you.. many times I ask you to relax and do your own DEMO forward test... I don't understand why you keep repeat and repeat and repeat.. i am sure we all adults knowing how to take our own risk. Again, no argument from now. Set your EA, sleep and wait for profit tomorrow!!! :)cgrock
 
Don't be sad, I always want to make peace with you.. many times I ask you to relax and do your own DEMO forward test... I don't understand why you keep repeat and repeat and repeat.. i am sure we all adults knowing how to take our own risk. Again, no argument from now. Set your EA, sleep and wait for profit tomorrow!!! :)cgrock

We all wait LIVE result tomorrow,,... :)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock
 
For those who gave appreciation, I thank you and I’m glad if I helped any of you in any way or some way. For those who criticize me (so far only one, :D), I thank you for the feedback and advice.

I gained a lot of knowledge here. Up until now I just learned that trading FOREX can be done automatically. Unlike more than a decade ago I used a terminal called Knight-Ridder (not Knight Rider car la) for all FOREX trades. Oh, if anybody used to work at Profound Point - (KL FOREX Broker) in 1995 please PM me, I was a trainee there. May be by combining today’s tool and my knowledge in programming, I can create my own EA in the future (That time you guys can buy from me, :))).

I despise people using CRACK for gaining money but I condone for educational purpose. Therefore, I discourage people from using it and furthermore, it might be harmful. I hope everybody can accept my principal.

Anyway, happy trading.:-h

P.S. Please don’t think of me as emotional individual, I just have to make up a reason to retire.;)
 
Last edited:
Pozdrav iz Srbije bre

Dobro došli na ovaj forum. Srpska moj prijatelj.
Јесу ли српске да убијени пуно босански?/Jesu li srpske da ubijeni puno bosanski?

P.S. I just can't resist to answer this guy. :)
 
Last edited:
INI EA SABUN SEMUA VERSI SILAHKAN DI COBA ATAU DI BUKA CODENYA :

http://slil.ru/page/search?name=FapTurbo

Apa pendapat saudara semua adakah fail2 dari link di atas adalah sama dengan yang ori. Sapa2 yang ada ori tu boleh lah buat comparison. Saya serba sedikit sebanyak bersetuju dengan pendapat pihak yang tidak menggalakkan mengguna crack walaupun tujuan mereka nak jadi affiliate sekalipun sebab etika tetap etika dan salah tetap salah.

Kalau tujuan pembangunan apa salahnya jika kita mengkaji sistem diaorang dan majukan lagi. Kita pun tahu Jepun boleh maju macam mana. Apa apa pun dalam tindak tanduk kita ada sempadannya dan jangan sama sekali malampui batas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12429
USD / JPY
158.129
GBP / USD
1.31957
USD / CHF
0.83072
USD / CAD
1.42257
EUR / JPY
177.717
AUD / USD
0.69313
Back
Top
Log in Register