Mencari Forex simulator yang mudah untuk diguna

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart

lautjernih

Reaction score
Saya ada guna ni; agak membantu tapi tak boleh reset setting2 kritikal setelah kita set system ni. Contoh settings 'leverage' tak boleh tukar kepada konfigurasi lain.

Tapi saya suka simulator ni sebab boleh 'fast forward'. Harap ada yang boleh kongi simulator yang membantu orang baru macam saya!

Sponsored Post

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
It is extremely hard to locate an appropriate broker on the off chance that you don't think about it. A trader needs to learn about broker before goes to pick it. Since you can not give your well deserved money to the tricksters. I have experienced a ton of articles as of late to comprehend the usefulness about forex brokers. Sadly, no place I get finish brokers guides for amateurs. Search for the surveys. I figure it will bode well clear about forex broker and help you in picking the correct one.
I got ForexChief in light of the fact that I see the best surveys of their traders. Additionally I check their free demo record and challenge. Likewise get numerous bonuses while go along with them. They are solid and dependable to exchange with. I generally recommend them to each amateur and experts not to get caught by tricksters.

Pelanali

Freshie
Reaction score
By my opinion, every trader should deal only with legitimate brokers. It is only way to avoid scammers with certainty. Low spreads are second most important service to look with broker

Sponsored Post