BTC USD 83,009.6 Gold USD 4,135.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Masalah windows 7

zulkefly

Fun Poster
Messages
122
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
14
Points
25
ada sesiapa yang tahu kenapa jadi macam ni?

Untitled2.png
 
Pergi kat Control Panel > Region and Language > Format (tab) > Additional settings

Check ada apa2 yg abnormal tak ? RM mcm tanda utk currency aje.
 
Pergi kat Control Panel > Region and Language > Format (tab) > Additional settings

Check ada apa2 yg abnormal tak ? RM mcm tanda utk currency aje.

tq bro. problem settle:)cgrock
 
People still using that software like Windows 7 or so, then please do something else ;) I have Win10 for like 4 years already starting from beta or so and never have any problem with it for real. I just do not get why some people do have it, I just do not get it at all.
 
People still using that software like Windows 7 or so, then please do something else ;) I have Win10 for like 4 years already starting from beta or so and never have any problem with it for real. I just do not get why some people do have it, I just do not get it at all.

not many user needs x64 based plaftorms as most of the users post problems and issues here are just home users / end-users, and Windows 10 x86 sucks .. basically I was on XP for the past 15 years until January 2019 before migrating to 8.1 :)
 
Why not migrating to windows 10 x64 for now in almost 2020 is out of my mind, it's not that demanding to hardware and really can do many things on a very good level anyway, and have solved all it's issued in the past for many many reasons, I returned to wrote that;)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register