BTC USD 83,490.8 Gold USD 4,121.66
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Low motivation

Anthonio

Fun Poster
Messages
160
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
160
Reaction score
12
Points
25
How do you handle periods of low motivation or when trading starts feeling routine?
 
i leave my trade desk and listen to my favorite song or watch movie online
 
How do you handle periods of low motivation or when trading starts feeling routine?
I simply start to increase lot size. Adding some risk makes trading more interesting and engaging
 
Low motivation leads to low productivity so when I feel I lost my motivation, I try to go on a travel to freshen up my mind.
 
Low motivation is a very common symptom found in traders and it recovers with time and sufficient trading knowledge.
 
How do you handle periods of low motivation or when trading starts feeling routine?
Actually I don’t trade routine wise rather I search for opportunities and whenever I find opportunities, I open trades.
 
When I feel trading gets boring , I take a break and think about my goals to make sure I'm in the right track . Then , try something new in trading to make it more interesting for myself. Finally I try to relax, do funthings and get enough rest to keep my mind fresh.
 
Take a small break. 2 weeks should be suffiicient. Do nothing forex your energy will revive.
 
When I feel trading gets boring , I take a break and think about my goals to make sure I'm in the right track . Then , try something new in trading to make it more interesting for myself. Finally I try to relax, do funthings and get enough rest to keep my mind fresh.
Taking breaks and mixing things up is a great strategy! Keeping your goals in focus and staying fresh is key. And that's true, a little fun and rest never hurt anyone.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13735
USD / JPY
157.410
GBP / USD
1.32547
USD / CHF
0.83205
USD / CAD
1.41749
EUR / JPY
179.025
AUD / USD
0.70161
Back
Top
Log in Register