Hi Guys, I hope you can help me. I'm using this indicator and I have a problem with the right time to use.
In the pdf it says that Tokyo Start at 0 and close at -1 hour when open London. So the settings should be:
Tokyo Start: 0
Tokyo End: 8
London Start: 9
This in the case that the timezone is ETC, that is GMT+1.
In this moment I'm using ODL that is GMT. The market in London open at 7 GMT. So the settings should be
Tokyo Start: 0
Tokyo End: 6
London Start: 7
What do you think about it?Is it right or I'm doing a mistake?
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Mauro
Hi Mauro,
In my opinion, this indicator did not give any good signal. You need to compare this indicator with other indicator before you make a decision to trade. Few members in this forum have tried it and give up. So in short dont waste yr time to test it. Better find really good indicators out there.
Just my 2 cents.