BTC USD 86,268.9 Gold USD 4,184.62
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Let's trade together!

chanka

Freshie
Messages
8
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
13
Hi!

My name is Chanka! As I have disturbed others with posting in their threads (for what I apologize) from now on I have my own thread.

You are welcome to read it...because here I will post signals for EUR/USD, daily.

Today the sell signal was profitable. From 1.2246 down to 1.2226.


If you pay attention you can trade easily with my signals. If you want to be a better trader you can always contact me.

I'm a high frequency algorithmic trader.


To all traders I wish good trading and a lot of joy!

Chanka
 
Hi!

My name is Chanka! As I have disturbed others with posting in their threads (for what I apologize) from now on I have my own thread.

You are welcome to read it...because here I will post signals for EUR/USD, daily.

Today the sell signal was profitable. From 1.2246 down to 1.2226.


If you pay attention you can trade easily with my signals. If you want to be a better trader you can always contact me.

I'm a high frequency algorithmic trader.


To all traders I wish good trading and a lot of joy!

Chanka

WELL DONE..This is correct way how to give a signal...:)cgrock
I also apologize if my writing at other thread make you hurt..no hard feeling yaa bro....:)cgrock

BTW..welcome to CG=D>
 
Last edited:
terima kasih boh.. kawe polo selalu.hehe
 
well done...sharing is caring
 
well done..keep it up:)paid:)paid:)paid
tq
 
nampak mcm familiar je mamat ni.. ada sapa kenal ke dia ni.. klu signal dia ada kualiti n leh folo.. leh la kita folo selalu.. tq anyway to TT
 
sy klau benda free... mesti support punya.. hehehe
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12514
USD / JPY
157.590
GBP / USD
1.32082
USD / CHF
0.82728
USD / CAD
1.42217
EUR / JPY
177.265
AUD / USD
0.69423
Back
Top
Log in Register