BTC USD 83,490.8 Gold USD 4,121.66
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Journal FX Interactive Trade (Latest: GBPUSD - 28 Feb, 2020)

24 February, 2020

Pair: EURUSD
Profile: Intraday Scalping

I randomly spotted this opportunity trade. I then quickly enter the trade and do some lipstick on chart after trade entered (forgot to adjust me SL lower before screen capture :p). Entered slightly early and it gave me 13 pips of draw down! But still acceptable.

EURUSD 1-01.jpg


EURUSD 2-01.jpg


EURUSD 3-01.jpg


EURUSD 4-01.jpg



TP Hit:
 
27 & 28 February, 2020

Pair: USDCAD
Profile: Short Term Trading

USDCAD are showing a strong momentum to the upside since Wednesday, attacking the liquidity above the market place!


 
26 March, 2020

Pair: GBPUSD
Profile: Scalping
Sell Entry: 1.18920

Today I was wrong on my trade. I'm trying to Sell Short and target the double low in 5Min chart. It gave me a little bit of profit initially, then it reversed and expand to upside. It turn to Bullish remaining of the day. I sit on the side lines and not doing the revenge trade which could potentially lose more. I preserved my equity and NEXT TRADE!

 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13686
USD / JPY
157.410
GBP / USD
1.32570
USD / CHF
0.83205
USD / CAD
1.41749
EUR / JPY
178.954
AUD / USD
0.70205
Back
Top
Log in Register