BTC USD 82,950.2 Gold USD 4,144.52
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Is Forex a credible profession?

Wesley

Freshie
Messages
12
Joined
Sep 5, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Points
3
In case of me what happens is that I make profit on average in the the first twnety days and lose the profit in the last 10 days. I think it’s a loss credibility?
 
Forex is credible profession for those who have high trading experience and know how to make the best use of available opportunities.
 
I am trying to conquer the market and still I hope that I can tun the market into a credible profession.
 
Forex is a credible profession but traders can turn hardly forex into a good earning source for them. But consistent attempts running can change everything.
 
The early days are a bit of a honeymoon phase, and then things slow down, and if you don't slow down with them you will end up losing money and passion.
 
In case of me what happens is that I make profit on average in the the first twnety days and lose the profit in the last 10 days. I think it’s a loss credibility?
Up and down periods often happen in trading, you just have to accept its a part of the business. The meaning of reward is market compensation for risk, i.e. uncertainty of future outcomes. Clearly they may be negative and if you are in position you share this negative outcome.
 
Forex trading can be a credible profession for skilled traders with disciplined risk management and a solid understanding of market dynamics. Success depends on continuous learning, adaptability to market changes, and the ability to handle both wins and losses professionally.
 
Yes, here everything depends on the professionalism of the trader and his ability to control risks and his emotions.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13752
USD / JPY
157.228
GBP / USD
1.32645
USD / CHF
0.83045
USD / CAD
1.41546
EUR / JPY
178.490
AUD / USD
0.70204
Back
Top
Log in Register