BTC USD 82,559.7 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

How I can start Forex Trading?

I started trading on the MT4 platform, where I opened a demo account. There I created my trading strategy and continue trading on the same platform. This platform is quite functional and works great even on weak computers, which makes it accessible to traders with different capabilities of their gadgets.
 
There are several platforms where you can start trading, such as MetaTrader 4/5 (MT4/MT5), which is popular for forex and CFD trading. Other options include eToro, Robinhood, and Interactive Brokers. Always make sure to research the platform's fees, security, and available tools before getting started.
 
MT4 is a great platform for beginners, offering essential functionality and reliability. Its low resource requirements make it accessible on various devices, allowing traders to implement their strategies effectively without needing high-powered computers.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12045
USD / JPY
158.275
GBP / USD
1.32250
USD / CHF
0.83070
USD / CAD
1.42625
EUR / JPY
177.339
AUD / USD
0.69850
Back
Top
Log in Register