BTC USD 83,638.9 Gold USD 4,184.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

hang trade jer... aku bayar

wei TT meh la buat website ngn gua....hhahahaha
 
Ada 8 Bulan record, tapi dulu tak join Myfxbook, jadi record tak simpan.

killbill5.jpg


Modal start dari 500 USD.
 
I don't have any knowledge about hang trade jer. I heard about this but don't know the particular meaning of this. Please update more information about this.
 
I don't have any knowledge about hang trade jer. I heard about this but don't know the particular meaning of this. Please update more information about this.

tak payah la tulis english..tulis melayu dah cukup
 
I don't have any knowledge about hang trade jer. I heard about this but don't know the particular meaning of this. Please update more information about this.

"hang trade jer" is expert advisor name.try google it :">:p
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13406
USD / JPY
157.370
GBP / USD
1.32298
USD / CHF
0.83445
USD / CAD
1.41919
EUR / JPY
178.527
AUD / USD
0.69889
Back
Top
Log in Register