BTC USD 82,963.6 Gold USD 4,158.47
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

hang trade jer... aku bayar

wei TT meh la buat website ngn gua....hhahahaha
 
Ada 8 Bulan record, tapi dulu tak join Myfxbook, jadi record tak simpan.

killbill5.jpg


Modal start dari 500 USD.
 
I don't have any knowledge about hang trade jer. I heard about this but don't know the particular meaning of this. Please update more information about this.
 
I don't have any knowledge about hang trade jer. I heard about this but don't know the particular meaning of this. Please update more information about this.

tak payah la tulis english..tulis melayu dah cukup
 
I don't have any knowledge about hang trade jer. I heard about this but don't know the particular meaning of this. Please update more information about this.

"hang trade jer" is expert advisor name.try google it :">:p
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13355
USD / JPY
157.579
GBP / USD
1.32146
USD / CHF
0.83415
USD / CAD
1.41934
EUR / JPY
178.538
AUD / USD
0.69853
Back
Top
Log in Register