BTC USD 84,531.7 Gold USD 4,177.72
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

General advises and experiences sharing for forex traders

Forex is a completely exceptional professional and there is no specific time limit for trading, meaning I can trade here any time I want. The market offers unlimited earning opportunity.
 
Be A Forex Expert

Any one who has ventured into the real market place would definitely have an idea what a Forex is and share the many promises and possibilities this horizon can bring.

What Is Forex?

FOREX stands for the very popular Foreign Exchange Market. Sometimes, though, people associate it or equate it to mean also currencies.

Basically, forex is where people trade. The objects of the trading are the different foreign currencies. People buy and sell the currencies.

The exchange market and the trading as we know it today started in the 1970’s. It has no definite place. It has no definite location. The foreign exchange market is found wherever there is a financial center where people conduct constant exchanges and buying and selling.

To ensure definite success in this field, the main goal has to be kept in mind. The keywords to traders in the foreign exchange market are to ‘buy low and sell high.’ This is the way to get the profits coming in.

Why Are People Trading in the Forex?

More and more people are turning into the forex trading now. It has become popular once again and people want to enjoy the success this can bring.

There are also no strict requirements to join the market. Anybody can enter it and learn how to trade. Some even study beforehand to be prepared for the big trading.

Another good aspect about forex is the absence of too many fees to be able to join in. There are no commissions, no brokerage fees and no government fees.

The best thing by far is that trading can be done at home. Anyone can initiate a trade online. This spells big for people who stay at home, especially those who do not feel comfortable in engaging on online businesses. With proper training and computer with internet access at hand, success is within the bounds of the home.

How Does One Trade Successfully in the Foreign Exchange Market?

The purpose of ‘to buy low and to sell high’ must be kept in mind when trading in the forex. This will be the main vision of a trader to succeed.

The next task at hand is to know the trends. This means knowing when a particular currency will buy low or sell high. This is not mere prediction of possible turn of events.

Thus, forex requires strategies that have been tested to make sure that a decision will be profitable. There are two basic strategies employed in forex that one can learn from tutorials or from the actual exposure to the market.

The first strategy is the technical analysis.

This provides that a particular price chain reflects all the necessary information regarding the market. This entails a close analysis of the various aspects of the currency like the lowest and highest prices or the opening and closing prices.

The other strategy is the fundamental analysis.

As the name implies, it takes the overall situation. It focuses beyond the currency. It takes into account the situation of the country, economy, politics and even the rumors. Thus this requires more exposure and knowledge from the part of the trader.

Conclusion

The foreign exchange market promises so many possibilities to the trader. Many people may be interested in the forex but are only afraid to take the first step. This attitude should be turned around. Just have a good vision, take the necessary steps and make the forex venture a success.
 
High leverage can cause you huge losses if you don't use proper risk managing technique. I have seen various traders to lose their account as a result of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it harms us in transform way when we lose our trade. I am utilizing 300:1 leverage.
 
How much risk do you take on your trade? For me I only use leverage up to 500 and that is it. I do not use more than that. I know some who would go up to 1000. Its ok for them if they have experiences and capital and make more profit than losses. How much do you use to trade each time? I do not go over $100 each time as its way too risky for me.
 
Thats well known to me that I should not trade the news if I am not sure. At times the new speculatories never comes to past. Therefore I intend making my own analysis and when I feel like trading I do trade but on such occassion I will hereby have a very strong stop loss and take profits to guide me even when I am on the scalping method.
 
Lack of trading knowledge makes traders suffer a lot. They take mistakes as a curse and never try to take lesson from it. Turn your mistakes into a lesson and it will help you derive a better result. It inspires a trader not to make more mistakes that ultimately gives a trader better consequence.
 
Lack of trading knowledge often leads to repeated mistakes and losses. Instead of viewing errors as curses, traders should treat them as valuable lessons. Learning from mistakes helps improve strategies, reduces future errors, and ultimately leads to better trading results and more consistent success in the forex market.
 
There are many reasons for a newbie trader to lose and in short it's EXPERIENCE. Knowledge, fund management, sentiment control, greedy,... For newbie trader, they should learn properly, need a mentor and aware that earn steadily small profit is the good way.
 
I think it's good to trade news but accept to take short TP. Some news can affect the market in a certain way like 90% FED news cause decline and short trades are good but MM can reserve it, you need fund management and trailing stop.
 
Larger fund = smaller leverage. It's my strategy. I believe larger fund and smaller leverage is the safe way to trade in this market.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13640
USD / JPY
156.859
GBP / USD
1.32891
USD / CHF
0.83365
USD / CAD
1.41758
EUR / JPY
178.254
AUD / USD
0.69722
Back
Top
Log in Register