BTC USD 83,585.0 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

General advises and experiences sharing for forex traders

Many traders do avoid this month due to increased volatility or seasonal trends. I believe it depends on your strategy—some adapt to the flow, others stay cautious. What matters most is aligning trades with your risk tolerance and market analysis. How do you approach it?
 
Fear of loss makes Forex intimidating for many traders. Overcoming this fear is essential for success. Beginners should start with demo trading to build confidence, learn without risk, and gradually prepare for live market challenges.
 
Absolutely, forex trading is complex and risky. Market volatility, insufficient knowledge, and weak risk management often lead to losses. Traders must prioritize education, develop solid strategies, and practice caution to navigate the market successfully and protect their capital over time.
 
Big capital doesn’t guarantee safe trading; effective risk management is crucial. Expertise and discipline in managing trades and risks matter more than the amount invested. Only invest significant funds when you fully understand the market and your strategy to protect your capital.
 
What do you do while waiting to exit a trade? I usually file my fingernails or read some news on a separate smaller tabs. I sip on some coffee. I do text my friends? I play on my phone. What do you do to allow time to pass while you wait on your trade?
 
What do you do while waiting to exit a trade? I usually file my fingernails or read some news on a separate smaller tabs. I sip on some coffee. I do text my friends? I play on my phone. What do you do to allow time to pass while you wait on your trade?
Well I like to have my coffee and read the latest news.
 
In addition to knowledge of market analysis and the ability to control risks, you also need to have strong psychology. After all, lack of discipline, lack of self-control and inability to control your emotions can lead to impulsive and irrational decisions that guarantee frequent mistakes and losses, no matter what strategy you have.
 
Apart from these obviously incurring losses is also frustrating in Forex.
Losses are an integral part of trading, they have always been and will be. The question is: do we learn from these losses in order to gradually and systematically improve our strategy and do we strive to minimize these losses by trading with mandatory risk control? If the answer is "yes", then the trader will always earn, covering his small losses with profitable trades and developing his strategy for future better results.
 
Totally feel that—frustration builds fast when markets stall. From my small experience, keeping to high-liquidity times has already improved my entry confidence. What’s worked best for me is planning trades with HFM around London and NYC sessions
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11880
USD / JPY
158.263
GBP / USD
1.32304
USD / CHF
0.83025
USD / CAD
1.42759
EUR / JPY
177.074
AUD / USD
0.69781
Back
Top
Log in Register