USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Knowledge is power. Every financial guru we know today started off like you and me. They just continuously learned and educated themselves and turned their passion into their profession. Knowledge does not pertain to science and technology and the fields we study in books. Knowledge is also very important to shape our personality and perfect our behavior and dealings with people. We need to understand ourselves, our strengths and weaknesses. We need to learn the art of life.

Sponsored Post

Nihuginn

Freshie
Reaction score
You have to choose something that can bring you potential income, that is, something that you have understood well and can realize so that you feel free, comfortable and confident in the market. It seems to me that success is only achieved in this way.

Shing1985

Reaction score
Yes, you are right, Forex is becoming big medium of earning millions of traders who are in the market and many more people are joining Forex for money. But Forex may be risky if a new trader starts trading without knowledge and skills so to be successful always learn and get education about Forex trading.

Shing1985

Reaction score
There are many courses and material available in the internet and you can learn Forex through these courses and it will not take more then a week.

Shing1985

Reaction score
I think it is very difficult to influence other traders,s trading style and convince them to invest their money with your account. But if you have better communication skills then you can get investment from them and trade with their money.

Shing1985

Reaction score
In my opinion the loss caused by system or strategy that is not good. If it's coupled with a greedy nature and emotions, then it will make our account was destroyed. I've never experienced it. because of the things you have to do is to fix the system that you are using, and train your psychology, and be sure to always use the stop loss.

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
There are many reasons traders lose money. Most commonly, its the lack of experience, bad money management, and misuse of trading signals.

Shing1985

Reaction score
If you wanna to earn well first you have to create a goal for achieving. When your goal has to be achieved than you can Understande yourself as good businessman. Without having any goals you will not be reached at right driction. We need to make creativity about business after this we start our business.

Sharon Lee

Reaction score
If you wanna to earn well first you have to create a goal for achieving. When your goal has to be achieved than you can Understande yourself as good businessman. Without having any goals you will not be reached at right driction. We need to make creativity about business after this we start our business.
We have to maintain a clear goal of what type of trading we want to do and how we are going to make profits from our trades. When this will become clear then our trading will become more profitable.

Sponsored Post