General advises and experiences sharing for forex traders

Forex Chart

CG Sponsors

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
You need years and years of experience. The experience makes you stronger and smarter. You will learn many things from your mistakes. Stable mental condition free of emotions such as fear, greed, anxiety etc. Your emotions can influence your trading and the results of trading.

Sponsored Post

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I personally think that forex can be a better earning source for the women around the world. There are many women who quitted their jobs for various reasons. They can again take participate in trading as forex is ensuring a virtual platform so that traders can take participate in trading from any part of the world. A trader can engage in trading if he or she has smaller amount of capital plus an internet connection with adequate trading knowledge.

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Various fund management theories

Various fund management theories are now being used by the traders. Every trader is not comparable. Thereby a trader must try to manage his funds properly which will lead him a profitable trading journey within his limit. As risk bearing capacities may vary from each other, every trader requires being efficient in handling and managing his trading hazards with available tools for him and risk supervision approaches his broker allows to him.

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Every trader while starting his career in the forex market may aim to earn money, no matter what is the best level or the poor level. Yes, everyone should try to cross his best level with complete dedication. However, everyone needs some financial freedom so that he can take benefits from the real life. Forex is now providing that monetary freedom and complete confident earning platform to millions of traders around the world today.

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
use of risk management tool

A trader may try to work with effective risk administration process. As a trader; one will have the threat of losing capital at any moment if he can’t make certain efficient usage of his funds here. At certain time, market can be extremely volatile and then a trader sometimes can’t stop his trading abruptly. It is better to take precautions which will facilitate a trader a strong hedging position for him.

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Always consider the risk as the priority in any trade system because it is going to minimize the loss and help you to trade securely in this market.

Viaso

Reaction score
I think that financial freedom is something that many traders are dreaming of. I am also hoping that one day I will be able to support my living solely through trading Forex. I know that it is a long way to go ahead, but I am ready to spend time in order to achieve my goal

Fanaudy

Reaction score
Trading is a risky business and you can lose everything in a flash here. This risk demands from the traders to work with a risk management plan. You must have th key points on your charts which will serve as a take profit and stop loss point. Resistance and support play a crucial role in depecting those points.

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Every trader is supposed to acknowledge the genuineness of defeat as it can be merely impossible to ignore the trading losses. Even sometimes, it is said that losses are the foreseeable ingredient of any forex traders trading journey. Though no one has planned for this alternative, every successful trader have efficiently overcame the losses they face. Even efficient usage of trading approaches can bring the ultimate success for any trader here.

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Managing your risks

Managing your risks should be ensured since risk administration is always being a necessary step for a good trader. And to ensure good earning of money a trader must try to carry out adequate risk supervision in his trading journey. Yes, one can take help from stop loss, trail stop or take profit, and other sort of risk functionality which can at least help a trader to minimize his risks portions here.

Sponsored Post